Skip to main content

Can't Find Your Membership Card?

If you have lost your membership card and you would like a replacement, you may request a new card by logging on at At the bottom of the page, click on contact the AFT Membership Department. Complete the entire form. In the drop down box select, “I need a replacement membership card.” A valid home and e-mail address must be provided. Remember your local number is 4260. If you need additional help, contact our local office, 826-9210.

Share This